This Could Be You!

Year in School: 
Sophomores and up welcome
Within CPS

Apply to serve as a Representative for the College of Professional Studies!

You need to have a major or minor within the college to be appointed. Don't know what college you're a part of? Find out!

  • Represent the students of the College of Professional Studies
  • Work closely with the College Dean and Chairs
  • Facilitate at least one College meeting per semester, open to all students, faculty, and Dean within the College of Professional Studies
  • Connect with the clubs, organizations and departments associated with CPS
  • Get appointed to serve on one campus or Senate committee, and one A.S. Committee

How do you sign up? Apply here!